What We Do
Since 2010, we've been running adult co-ed soccer programs that help raise funds -- principally through player-registration fees -- for under-served children's sport and education programming.
We use these funds to run our own programs for children-in-need, in the same communities where we operate our pay-to-play adult programming. So wherever you play, you're supporting a locally driven initiative.
We also provide critical funding to other organizations, such as the Wishi Project, which builds schools and playing fields in remote regions of Ecuador. See Partners for more info.
To provide high-quality soccer services and to use registration fees generated from them to support programming in education and sport for under-served youth.
Achievements & accolades
- 2017-present: We launched New York's first all-girls soccer club.
- 2015-present: To date, we've donated over $50,000 of Nike running shoes and apparel to NYC's under-served high school track & field teams, and to WIN (Women-In-Need, NY).
- 2013-present: We've helped build, staff and supply a school (including an all-season soccer pitch) in a remote, rainforest village of Ecuador. We're working on a second, similar project in 2017.
- 2011-2016: We ran an award-winning after-school sports league for NYC's under-funded schools, serving a school population of over 40,000. In 2017, we decided to switch focus: to concentrate on increasing girls participation in sport with our Girls Soccer Club of New York.
- 2013: Recipient of Major League Soccer's Community MVP Award for New York State.
- 2012: Recipient of New York 1 News Award, New Yorker of the Week. (Click on above link for NY1's coverage of our youth programming.)